Shrimp Recipes -
Quick and Easy cooked
Our recommended Easy Shrimp Recipes:
Easy Shrimp & Asparagus
Easy Shrimp & Aspargus Fettuccine Recipe
recipe is from Rob from HIWAY-Cafe.com. Check out his
quick and easy
Preparation Time: 24
12oz dry fettuccine
1 box (10oz) asparagus cuts
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 package (16oz) frozen, uncooked medium style shrimp (peeled) 1 jar
1 jar sliced pimentos, drained
1. cook pasta according
to directions, adding asparagus to water 8 mins before pasta is done;
drain, then keep warm.
2. heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat
3. add shrimp; cover and cook about 3 mins (or until shrimp turns pink)
4. drain excess liquid, leaving shrimp and about 2 tbsp liquid in
skillet. 5. reduce heat to low
6. stir in alfredo sauce and pimento
7. cover and cook 5 more mins.
8. toss fettuccine and asparagus with shrimp mix!!!
Enjoy the Recipes from Shrimp-Scampi-Recipes.com!
Your feedback is appreciated, send email to
© 2004 Shrimp-Scampi-Recipes.com
All rights reserved